Contact Centre Manager
Birmingham City Centre
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum (OTE up to £40,000 per annum)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Manager in our clients stylish Birmingham City contact centre which is based within easy reach of the city centre.
Our clients contact centre is the nerve of their business where people have a voice to support their clients through various campaigns.
Their contact centre provides outbound calling to their clients who require guidance when they have been mis-sold PPI and could be owed compensation.
As the Contact Centre Manager you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources.
You will provide comprehensive and knowledgeable management information to internal and external customers regarding performance as appropriate.
In addition you will ensure that the team’s tasks are executed effectively, tackling relevant operational/customer service issues and ensuring that operational effectiveness/efficiency is maintained.
- Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations;
- Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- Advising clients on products and services available;
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
40 hours per week between Monday – Friday (9.00-20.00)
They have created a working environment where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results. Above all, this is somewhere exceptional people can excel in a range of sales careers – and help others do the same. They are looking for:-
- Inspirational and engaging leader
- Committed and driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilient and customer focussed
Contact Centre Manager Benefits
- A competitive basic annual salary of £30-35,000 with the potential to earn up to £40,000 based OTE
- 20 days holiday P/A (pro rata part time)
- Central location
- A comprehensive training programme
- Fun and friendly environment
If you are interested in what you have read and feel you can contribute to their expanding business then please apply now!
Contact Centre Manager, Contact Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Executive, Customer Service Manger