Calling all talented Call-Centre Management superstars!
We are embarking an exciting journey of growth at High Definition (formerly known as HD Brows) and Nouveau Beauty Group. The HD Brows, Make Up and KB Pro microblading and permanent make up brands are growing from strength to strength.
So much so, we are looking for a strong experienced Contact Centre Manager to lead our Sales Team in securing new customers and broadening and deepening our existing customer spend with our world class training programmes and products. This is an exciting time as our two previously separate call centre trams are becoming one strong salesforce together.
Purpose of role
We thrive on making our B2B customers lots of revenue through our brands, whilst smashing our own targets month on month and year on year. We aspire to deliver great sales performance through service excellence.
We need a leader who can drive exciting sales growth whilst maintaining our service values, and developing a one stop sales team for all our brands who can expertly handle inbound and outbound calls, online and face to face enquiries in order to drive long term loyalty and sales.
The Contact Centre Manager will provide strong leadership and commercial acumen to drive new business KPI’s through a continued pipeline of new customers, as well as being accountable for achievement of existing business development such as Training Sales Revenue, Course Bookings, % talk time, Product Revenue, ATV, number of new customers, conversion rates, outbound calls.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Creating new business through prospecting and converting new customers from warm leads that have enquired with us or outreach campaigns out bounding and relationship building with potential new salons, clinics and technicians
- Selling our Training Packages and Product range to new and existing customers
- Support events and initiatives to attract new customers such a Trade Shows, Insight Days
- Accountable for achievement of KPI’s like Contact Management, Training Revenue, Product Revenue, Average Transaction Value, number of courses filled, number of new customers or existing customers converted etc
- Deliver service excellence to all new and existing customers
- Streamline, define and document processes for prospecting through to converting into customers, mapping out the customer journey and improving the overall customer experience
- Manage and grow accurate data in line with our CRM requirements
- LEADERSHIP & DEVELOPMENT:
- Recruit, develop and motivate a contact centre sales team of business development executives, regular call listening, performance reviews etc
- To partner with HR on how the team could be organisationally designed
- To regularly develop product and course knowledge (self and team) and be aware of any business change, aware of our industry and competitors.
- Suggest rewards and commission structures for the team Managing, coaching and developing team of sales professionals to meet and exceed targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused and target driven Sales Manager who is passionate about giving people great service and achieving great sales. The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of leading inbound and outbound sales activity in a contact centre / telesales environment is essential
- Sales driver mentality with a proven experience of influencing others and working to targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of stakeholder management
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in managing the sales process and sales teams in a dynamic customer facing business and delivering year on year growth
- A customer centric focus and passion for the success of others
- B2B sales experience would be ideal
- Adaptable to change and a strong developer of people, processes and sales operations
- Planning and organisation - methodical, multi-tasker with an emphatic attention to detail
What we can offer
- Salary from £30 - £45k DOE plus excellent OTE potential
- Discretionary bonus potential based on exceeding targets
- Discounted beauty products and treatments
- Corporate Perk Box subscription giving discounts across many top tier brands
- Opportunity to influence an exciting period of change and growth and be part of a fantastic working environment, fun, friendly, & forward thinking
- State of the art new head office, close to Leeds City Centre
HD Brows and Nouveau Beauty Group are pioneering & award-winning beauty education and training academies, encompassing a complete range of professional training courses, specialised treatments & premium beauty products. As well as leading in permanent cosmetics and skin rejuvenation treatments and training, we also develop a great range of beauty trade and retail products for both consumers and businesses throughout the UK.
High Definition Brows is voted the number-one salon brow treatment in the UK & has more than 10,000 official stylists, working in over 2,000 salons. In 2014, we expanded our offering, launching our signature make-up range, now available in over 600 UK salons.
As a collective of brands; K.B Pro, Karen Betts Professional, Nouveau Beauty group, Nouveau Lashes, and HD Brows are one of the most established professional beauty brands and training academies in the industry. Director of all 3 is leading permanent cosmetics artist and entrepreneur, Karen Betts (10 Years Younger, Extreme Makeover, Nat West’s Every Woman of the Year Winner). We have been offering salon therapists and other entrepreneurs the best beauty training and products for over 10 years and have an exciting period of growth ahead of us.
- Contact Centre
- Sales Management
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job