Are you an experienced Contact Centre Manager who is passionate about being at the forefront of leading operational excellence?
Would you like the opportunity to support the growth of a high-performing centre to ensure its ongoing success and take it to the next level?
If so, our client who is the UK’s leading provider of motor insurance for standard through to prestige vehicle manufacturers could have an excellent opportunity for you. Due our client’s continued growth, they are looking to expand and strengthen their management structure with a Contact Centre Manager to oversee the leadership and management of the Bristol operation. Currently 30 heads, the centre is looking to double to 60 heads in the coming 12 months having recently moved into a brand new, state-of-the-art office in Aztec West.
In return, a market leading annual salary and bonus along with overall package and Monday to Friday office hours is on offer. This is as well as the opportunity for ongoing progression and development within the company.
Daily duties to include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day leadership and management of the Bristol operation, including inbound and outbound customer service and sales functions
- Driving and developing team leaders to achieve individual, team and departmental targets, incentivising and motivating to achieve exceptional performance
- Conducting regular reviews with team leaders to support their ongoing development
- Ensuring adherence to external regulatory requirements, including FCA, DPA and TCF, as well as internal policies and procedures
- Understanding all processes to be able to deal with all queries and escalations effectively
- Forecasting staffing requirements and ensuring staffing levels are maximised
- Highlighting staff training and coaching needs, following through to improvement including delivery to team leaders and agents
- Driving continuous improvements across all areas of accountability and maintaining best practice and service delivery
- Analysing staff productivity rates and managing high call volumes across all functions
- Supporting the recruitment and training of new staff through assessment centres and onboarding initiatives
Due to the nature of this role, the Contact Centre Manager will have a proven track record in a similar position. The successful candidate will be a keen leader who possesses the enthusiasm and energy required to drive the centre to achieve and exceed targets, and the dedication to create a team of top performing leaders.
While the Contact Centre Manager will primarily be based in Bristol working office hours, there is an expectation for monthly visits to head office based near London as well as some flexibility to work evenings and Saturdays to cover periods of absence and holiday.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to hear more details then please contact me as the client is keen to get the successful person onboard ASAP.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre