Contact Centre Manager - Leicester - £35,000 - £43,000
Our client, a market leading business in Leicester is looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join their successful and growing Operations team on a permanent basis.
As a Contact Centre Manager you would be responsible for leading and developing the contact centre and its colleagues to deliver excellent customer service to customers.
Primary duties will include:
* Accountable for leading and engaging a large element of the contact centre operation with circa 8 direct reports and 100 FTE
* Ensuring customer queries are resolved without onward referral
* Inspire excellence through leading by example and providing clear direction
* Deliver effective communications on performance, standards, policies and procedures.
* Long term planning of capability requirement for team, growing skills to meet future needs
* Implement strategies that support delivery of excellent service to customers
* Effectively analyse customer and colleague data to drive service improvements
* Demonstrate a positive approach to challenges and create effective solutions
* Support and contribute to business wide initiatives and projects
* Ensures that routine processes deliver compliance
* Ensure effective complaint handling processes are followed within the contact centre
Skills / Experience Required:
* Previous experience in a senior management role within a call centre environment is essential
* Ability to manage key senior stakeholder relationships
* Pro-active and passionate approach to driving change
* Experience of all aspects of individual and team performance management techniques
* Inquisitive, curious nature with ability to critically evaluate information
* Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong numeric and analytical skills
* Highly motivated and inspirational
* Business focused and commercially aware
For more information and to apply, please contact Shivani Karia at Search Consultancy on or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.