Customer Service Team Manager/Contact Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Responsible for coordinating all incoming and outbound calls. Ensuring that first class customer service standards are met, whilst maximising business opportunities.
The Call Centre Manager, will manage a team with responsibility for driving their performance, whilst ensuring quality standards are met whilst demonstrating your leadership skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish and review performance targets and service levels, identify key trends whilst improving quality and efficiency. Promote company ethos and improve customer retention.
- Drive and develop quality monitoring to grow core skills and behaviours within the team and measure executive effectiveness
- Manage and coordinate the activities within the call centre. Ensuring customer enquiries are accurately recorded and responded to promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure promotions and procedures are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated effectively.
- Produce timely management information that accurately monitors all customer service activities.
- Contact centre/team Set-Up Experience is essential
- Previous Call Centre management and or coaching experience
- Proven track record in driving results
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Contact Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job