Contact Centre Manager, West Yorkshire, £21,000 Basic OTE £35k
This is one of the most exciting opportunities that I have recruited for in the last 6 months. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a national leading renewable energy specialist that provides a wide array of high end renewable energy solutions to an established list of clients.
This client is after an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join their trusted and market leading firm to manage and lead their contact centre operations.
I would suggest this is the perfect role for a sales manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and work in a highly professional working environment. This role would also be ideal for an existing contact centre manager looking to move into an exciting new industry that boasts significant earning potential.
- Responsibility for up to 15 staff within the contact centre;
- Manage day to day operations within the customer service function, ensuring smooth flow of workload;
- Provide analytic and reporting information to key stakeholders based on contact centre performance;
- Oversee current processes, streamlining and making amendments aimed at improving the customer journey;
- Forecast and planning management to ensure all resources are maximised;
- Provide development and training to team leaders, striving to create a clear development pathway within the business.
The Successful Candidate;
- Experience in a call centre environment at supervisory or management level [essential];
- A track record of managing a busy sales team;
- Customer service background;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and encourage your team;
- A confident communicator across all levels;
- Good IT skills and have had exposure to contact centre tools and reporting facilities;
- Highly driven approach and the skills to deliver excellent customer service;
- Experience or interest within the renewable energy sector (desired but not essential).
If this role is of interest, then please apply within or send your CV to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Renewable Energy
- Telesales Manager
- Solar Panels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job