An exciting opportunity has arisen working with a global organisation for a Contact Centre Manager specialising in Telemarketing.
The role is to directly manage the telemarketing team and improve overall performance and results of the department.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Empower all direct reports to achieve their individual targets and their team targets.
- Work closely with the Divisional Business Managers to strategically grow their revenue
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure a synergy between Marketing and Inside Sales
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff and support their individual development needs
- Consistently motivate the entire Inside Sales Support Department
- Manager the recruitment process for the department with support from the Talent Acquisition Team.
An ideal background for this role would include:
A proven track record in successful team management
A history of working with telephony based sales
In return the company can offer a competitive salary, pension contributions, bonus, childcare vouchers and further flexi benefits.
- business development