Working on behalf of my client, we are looking to recruit an experienced Out Of Hours Contact Centre Manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in client facing discussions to present on both performance and business improvement initiatives along with the day to day operational management and accountability for performance.
Delivery of an out of hours shared contact centre
- Ability to get up to speed quickly and tackle issues to make immediate improvements
- Ability to put strategic improvement plans in place
- Improve performance whilst tackling inefficiencies to deliver cost reductions
- Proven budget management experience
- Excellent negotiation and engagement skills required to deal effectively with clients at all levels.
- Excellent staff engagement and motivational skills to bring about service improvements
We are particulalry interested to hear from candidates with experience within a Social care environment
To apply, in the first instance, please email CV to Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job