Job Title: Contact Centre Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 = Excellent bonus and benefits package
- To act as the main point of contact for the UK Inbound Contact Centre
- Lead the day to day operations, of that site, to ensure customer & business KPIs are met.
- Provide leadership and direction for Management and Co-ordinators within the contact centre.
- To ensure strict adherence to corporate policies and procedures and provide continuous improvement & evaluation of internal and external procedures and processes.
Key objectives include:
- Contribute to a consistent, customer centric culture across the contact Centre
- Ensure that, on a day to day basis, Centre requirements are met
- Work with internal and external resources to instil a culture of customer resolution
- Ensure the Contact Centre contributes to the meeting and exceeding of all KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure all staff within the Centre are supported with systems, processes, procedures and training they require to fulfill their roles
- Attend various reviews on request
- Ensure that all contract reports are produced in the correct format and issued within agreed timeframes
- Work with the Resource Planning Manager to ensure the Centre resources are aligned to work volumes, suitable shift plans are in place and maximum efficiency is driven through.
- Determine a recruitment strategy which delivers appropriate quality & quantity of new employees as necessary to meet resource plans whilst within budget parameters.
- Liaise with the training manager and Supervisor/Team Leaders to identify, plan and evaluate training requirements for all staff
- Develop quality measures.
- Develop customer satisfaction & feedback (i.e. surveys)
- Help resolve complaints and complete full analysis with recommendations
Key Responsibilities cont.
- Monitor & evaluate performance against KPI/SLA targets
- Ensure call handling performance indicators are measured and evaluated (i.e. speed of response, abandoned calls etc.)
- Deliver appropriate management reporting as required
- Work closely with the Supervisors and national staff to ensure service deliver is maintained and delivered to the meet and exceed contract SLA’s and KPI’s
- Investigate all complaints / service delivery issues and implement necessary solutions
- Develop performance management tools across the centre
- Encourage team briefings, focus groups and projects to ascertain ways to make continuous improvements
- Encourage 'best practice’ - on-going review of policies and procedures
- Makes procedural recommendations for issues concerning staff and service delivery
The successful candidate will have strong customer service and operational skills together with a proven track record in service Centre / contact Centre leadership. They will be assertive, able to work on their own initiative, develop processes and procedures, maximize performance and lead by example. Previous people management in a similar environment is essential.
Experience / Essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous Managerial experience
- Contact / Service Centre Management experience
- Understanding of Resource Planning
- Good level of administration and organisational skills
- Certificate/Diploma in Management or equivalent
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job