Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager or Operations Manager?
Do you have an understanding/ background within a Dialler capacity?
Do you consider your key skill set to be within people management and would be interested in combining this with managing a successful team of Dialler Analysts?
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak to Contact Centre Team Managers or Operations Managers, who have an understanding of dialler fundamentals and would be motivated by managing a team within this area. Reporting to the Head of Dialler Services, and working closely with the senior call centre operational management team, you will play a key part in leading the performance of the dialler.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong people manager
• Exceptional senior stakeholder management skills
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Previous experience in a generic resource planning capacity
• Knowledge of contact centre fundamentals
What does the day to day look like?
• Monitor campaign schedules
• Work with the Head of Departments to determine appropriate dialer strategies
• Deliver activity planning schedules against SLA’s and focusing on agent performance
• Reporting on all workload volumes and forecasts
• Considering trend analysis and identifying opportunities and potential risks
• Reporting of systems and telephony issues to relevant departments
• Working closely with senior stakeholders within the business
• Contribute with suggestions to support service level issues
• Providing regular updates to operations management to keep up to date with any issues that arise
• Ensure that all dialler activities are compliant
• Create MI reports
Please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo ASAP for more details on this role.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"