Job title: Head of Customer Services/ Customer Services Manager
Location: South West London
Salary: Circa £45’000 - £50’000
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a leading, environmental services organisation based in London.
They are an award winning, low carbon footprint organisation covering the whole of the UK
This is an exciting chance to be part of one of the fasting growing organisations within the UK.
Scope of the role:
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Head of Customer Service is responsible for a small contact centre covering inbound sales, bookings and customer service. Bookings are mainly from B2B account customers who order via an online portal without intervention - so the focus of the Customer Service team is handling new customer enquiries and more complex/ non-standard bookings, complaint resolution, and ongoing account management.
Main duties of the role:
- Managing the key account service team and driving and improving customer satisfaction
- Managing the inbound enquiries team and driving and improving conversions
- Managing complaint handling and resolution
- Ensuring operational capacity is aligned with customer demand
- You will work closely with our operations team to ensure operational capacity and delivery is aligned with service levels and demand.
- Highly relevant work experience - a previous contact centre management role within a leading services-based organisation, ideally with mobile, vehicle-based operatives
- Proven person-management / leadership skills - a natural leader and organiser with excellent communication and motivation skills
- IT & contact systems literate - very comfortable with call centre KPIs and telephony & CRM systems, you believe in the value rigorous analysis and good IT can deliver to modern business
- A genuine passion for outstanding customer service
- Self-starter who likes to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front - but always has a clear plan before they begin
- Analytical, strategic thinker who always looks to simplify
- A genuine people person with excellent leadership and communication skills who believes in the power of developing and building great teams
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
- The ambition and potential to play a key role in the senior management team
- Salary range of £45’000 - £50’000
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- The fun and challenge of working in an innovative & fast-growing business
- Modern offices in SW London
How to apply:
To be considered for this opportunity or for more information, you will need to email an updated CV quoting job reference '10592-NF' or call Nichola Finnigan, Principal Consultant
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Services
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job