Do you have experience of managing a fast-paced OUTSOURCING Contact Centre?
Have you got experience of managing over 100 Call Centre Agents?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge using your vast Contact Centre Management experience?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment would like to speak to you!
Groomfield Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with our client located in Solihull who are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join their business on an immediate basis.
Our client, who are on a rapid growth throughout the remainder of 2019 through to 2020, are unique experts within their sector and are a business that are going from strength to strength.
Our client are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to achieve the duties below:
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and remain within budgeted costs
- Set and achieve performance targets
- Manage the inbound calls for Clients within Service Level Agreement
- Measure and record statistics and the performance level of the centre and prepare reports
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of industry developments and network progress
- Develop a productive induction programme for all staff incorporating operational and behavioural requirements
- Ensure that regular reviews are conducted on all contact centre staff for performance & quality
- Create coaching plans for all staff and coach staff to attain higher levels of performance, measure and monitor performance improvements
- Keep staff records up to date at all times complying with up to date legislation requirements
- Manage staff rotas and to ensure that there is adequate cover at all times based on ongoing analysis of peak periods
- Develop appropriate reward/bonus structure
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills, experience preferably gained within an after sales or call centre management environment
- Management of over 100 Call Centre Agents - Essential
- Proven success in achievement of targets
- Planning & Organising
- HR skills & awareness
- Analytical & IT literate
- Good ability in coaching of staff
- Commercial awareness
- Report writing
- Fun, vibrant working environment
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Free on-site car parking
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
An Automotive background would be desirable for this role alongside a proven track record of managing an outsourcing call centre with over 100 staff.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service Management
- Outsourced Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'