Rentokil initial is an established global blue chip organisation. We are Britain’s leading provider of business services to a wide range of industry sectors.
We currently have a team of over 60 contact centre employees working across our UK Businesses, and due to continuous growth we are now looking to expand the team and recruit a Graduate. You will join as a Senior Contact Centre Agent within our Contact Centre Graduate Scheme.
Rentokil Initial run other very successful graduate schemes within the field of operations and Sales and we are now extending this into our Contact Centre environment as we believe that developing our people from the front line into management roles works well as they gain a full understanding of all the businesses.
As a Contact Centre Graduate your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and coaching a small team to answer inbound calls covering all areas of our UK businesses which includes potential sales calls, service, invoicing, support, general queries calls plus dedicated complaint calls.
- You will be responsible for dedicated independent outbound 'Customer Voice Counts’ calls to enable us to measure the success of our businesses by measuring how likely our current customers would be to recommend us to others.
You will be supported and trained throughout the scheme and ideally work your way up to team management. Training in the first 12 month will include;
- Working with the current team to build knowledge of each business
- System training (iCABs CCM, Avaya Telephony)
- Field trips to build operational understanding
- Level 1 training and qualifications in 2 main businesses.
- Customer Care module training sessions
To be considered for this Graduate Scheme within our Contact Centreyou must have a 2.2 BSc/BA, or higher, in a Business related degree, e.g Business management, Customer Service .
Experience in the following would be preferred but is not essential:
- Working in a relevant environment, i.e. Customer Services within a telephone based environment
- A proven track record of understanding customers’ needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of making timely and informed decisions
- Flexibility and open to change and innovation
- Experience of working with rules and regulations
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve on their own performance as well as encouraging others to do the same
- Proficient keyboard skills
What we will offer you on top of an exciting and varied career with an organisation who is at the forefront of innovation;
- £20,387 basic salary
- Structured and performance based Grading
- Commission (either Lead based or sales based)
- Quarterly based incentives
- Industry recognised training
- Company Benefits
- Rentokil Rewards Scheme
- Flexibility to work shift patterns covering 8am to 6pm Mon - Fri 35 hrs week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job