A brilliiant opportunity for a Contact Centre Agent to join this growing business in Coventry City Centre.
A rapidly growing financial services business in Coventry.
As a Contact Centre Agent you will be handling all inbound customer calls discussing their requirements in order to sell FCA regulated products in a service led sale. You will discuss sensitive issues with customers and ensure that all information is covered to ensure the needs of the customers are met.
The ideal candidate for the Contact Centre Agent will have:
- Worked in a call centre and customer service team
- Ideally worked in an FCA regulated environment
- Excellent listening skills
- A high degree of empathy
- A proven track record of putting the customer first
- The ability to work 4 rotational shifts from 8.30am - 8pm, and 1 in 3 Saturday and Sunday - 37.5 hours per week
- Best in class training
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development both inside and outside of the contact centre
- Flexible benefits package
- Fun, friendly, welcoming team who socialise inside and outside of work
- Free staff events
- Overtime available
- Discounted city centre parking available for £10 per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'