Contact Centre Agent
£17,500 + bonus + benefits
Our client, a highly regarded insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Contact Centre Agent to join their team. The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and appropriate response to customers and other business partners, dealing with enquires in a helpful, proactive and professional manner.
The role will require candidates to work 35 hours per week. This will be divided into 8 hour shifts, set between the opening times of the Contact Centre (07:00 and 02:00), from Sunday to Thursday. Every 4-6 weeks, candidates will work additional shifts on Friday and Saturday (between 07:00 and 03:00) and will then take 2 days off the following week. Candidates will be made aware of their shift patterns well in advance, and prospective applicants must be able to be flexible with their hours.
When working unsociable hours, candidates will also receive a 5% uplift to the salary listed above (unsociable hours consist of any hours before 7:00am, after 10:00pm and at weekends).
To manage customer contact (including calls, email and letters) in a polite, professional and appropriate manner, ensuring that:
- An accurate response is given in compliance with the operating procedures.
- The response is provided within the agreed target timescales.
- The escalation procedure is complied with.
- Outgoing calls made in line with procedures.
- High levels of customer service are provided in line with service level agreements.
- All Data Protection requirements are complied with.
- Information is accurately captured in line with procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills, ideally with one years experience in a contact centre environment.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office.
Keywords: Contact Centre; Administrator; Admin Assistant; Administration; Call Centre; Office Worker; Customer Service; Helpline
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job