Contact Centre Agent
£17,000-£18,500 per annum
Full time, hours 9am-5.30pm / 12.30pm-9pm - alternates each week
My client, an organisation based in Godstone, are seeking Contact Centre Agent to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Handling a wide range of calls from members of the public
- Asking questions to ensure that maximum information is gained from the call
- Forwarding information to be actioned
- Handling sensitive information
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a telephone based role
- Articulate, confident telephone manner
- Ability to process information whilst retaining confidentiality
- PC literate with the ability to learn new systems
Due to location, you will need to live in or close to Godstone, or have your own transport.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job