Would you like to work for the UK’s no 1 forest adventure company, a luxurious top-end restaurant, and (quite literally) London's biggest tourist attraction; all from a comfortable modern office in the heart of Norwich City Centre?
The company is an award-winning, family-run Contact Centre based in Surrey Street. We manage incoming customer service interactions for a wide range of companies spanning the retail, tourism and hospitality sectors. We know that our agents are the most important factor in achieving our mission - making people smile. That’s why we’ve been accredited as 'Investors in People' for 13 years running.
Working with us, you would benefit from comprehensive, ongoing training to become an expert in each of our clients’ fields. You would develop strong communication, sales, and problem-solving skills of a dozen jobs in one, delivering the highest levels of service to our clients’ customers. Agents also benefit from progressive wages, monthly bonuses, a shared parking scheme, and enviable discounts with some of our biggest clients.
We’re looking for dynamic people with a genuine desire to help others. Successful applicants will demonstrate a keen understanding of excellent customer service, strong written and verbal communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. They will be reliable, resilient and enthusiastic whilst showing an active element of care for company, client, colleague and customer alike. More details:
- Applicants must be educated to GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Starting hourly rate of £8.54 plus £1.03 rolled-up holiday pay
- Achievable monthly bonuses available, pay increase at 9 months continuous service
- Experience in customer service or contact centre environment advantageous
- Outgoing, professional and flexible approach desirable
- Includes evening & weekend shifts
Other benefits include...
- Full training and support provided throughout
- Investment in your development. Recognising and rewarding exceptional performance
- Monthly bonus and annual profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Fantastic social events
- Client Benefits - Including discounts and FREE experiences
- Engaging incentives with fantastic prizes
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'