Job role: Contact Centre Agent
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week. Monday - Friday 1.30pm - 10.00pm
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + workplace pension
This is an exciting opportunity to join the busy and vibrant Contact Centre for our client based in Wokingham! Our client prides themselves on the energetic, vibrant, entrepreneurial team and the infectious buzz that surrounds each of the employees.
- Ensuring all customer interactions are resolved in a timely manner meeting SLA's.
- Handling high volume calls, emails, voicemails and other communication means.
- Work as part of a team to assign tasks to other team colleagues.
- Ensuring the escalation process is followed at all times and providing support to the team when needed.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the client brand and their product range.
- Work as a team to contribute in ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are complete.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- An outgoing and approachable personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with other departments.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Experience of working to deadlines, workload planning and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- A good team player.
- Interest in healthy living and nutrition.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE EVENING SHIFTS ONLY - 1.30PM - 10.00PM
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job