Join our Contact Centre!
The calls our advisors take are as varied as can be - technical questions, item exchanges, delivery questions or calls from customers who simply like to 'speak to a human being’ and place orders the 'old-fashioned’ way’. Whatever the reason, the service we offer every single person that calls us is of the highest standard.
This is because we engage with people - whether they’re an existing, new or potential customer - and ensure that we not only meet their individual needs but also do our utmost to exceed their expectations every single time we take a call.
To achieve this, our Advisors must have an in-depth knowledge of our product range (don’t panic, full training is given!) and they also have to be able to think on their feet - every day poses new questions, no matter how long you’ve been here so working in this department is a constant learning curve!
- To maximise sales opportunities when appropriate by offering link sales, additional product or highlighting promotional items.
- To maintain a high level of product knowledge to be able to offer advice and recommendations by attending Product Training sessions and through continual learning.
- To ensure that all customers receive a high standard of customer service and all enquiries and queries are managed efficiently with the aim of achieving a satisfactory conclusion
- To engage with our customers on digital platforms, responding to queries and building relationships.
- To efficiently complete all administrative activities, ensuring accuracy, speed and knowledge.
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- Excellent Training and Development
- Excellent Internal Advancement Opportunites
- Must have a customer-orientated attitude and be confident, motivated and be able to use initiative.
- An excellent telephone manner and professional e-mail correspondence is required.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Must have a pleasant, helpful and optimistic attitude.
- Experience within a Contact Centre/Retail environment environment would be a plus but is not essential
- Knowledge or Power/Hand Tools would be a plus but is not essential
Starting at £9.52 per hour, potentially rising up to £11 per hour with experience and progression
Various shifts and contracted hours are available - Predominantly looking for afternoon/evening shifts between 16.00 - 20.00 and Saturdays between from 08.00 - 17.00 (Part or Full days available) although all hours considered.
- Customer Service
- Power Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job