Are you looking for a role within Contact Centre? Do you have any previous Contact Centre Advisor experience? If so, we want to hear from you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Contact Centre Advisors to work in our clients Contact Centre in Newport where creating a culture of employee engagement is at the forefront of everything they do.
You will join a team who are ambitious, passionate and dedicated to delivering first class Customer Service. If you're customer focused and good at building relationships then this role is for you.
- Receiving incoming calls from customers
- Delivering excellent Customer Service
- Setting up payment plans
- Reviewing follow up actions ensuring customers are kept updated throughout the process
Candidate must have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive attitude and approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook
- Discounted gym membership.
- On-site canteen in Newport serving discounted meals.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- You will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week - shifts between 8:30am and 9pm Monday to Friday and flexible to work weekends in Newport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career in customer service, so please APPLY below.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Financial Services