Nisbets - Customer Service Advisor
Starting salary - £17,600 rising to £20,350
As we continue our rapid growth we require more like-minded individuals who can live and breathe our company values whilst providing outstanding customer service. This starts with you being the first point of contact with our customers in our multi-award winningcontact centre.
With regular charity events and theme days taking place across the contact centre we offer a fulfilling and exciting place to work. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a customer focused environment (such as retail) with an energetic and positive attitude.
Your first priority will be offering exceptional customer service whilst identifying up sell opportunities, working in a professional and fun loving team!
With a dynamic and fast paced training programme available and dedicated buddy support, we will support you fully in every part of your development. Our people are the most important part of our business so it’s only natural that we invest in your development! We have a progression scheme in place to help you build your way to a successful career plus the opportunity to work towards an NVQ in Customer Service.
The role will involve:
- Answering incoming calls from our customers and resolving queries
- Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence
- Using your natural personality to engage with our customers, we do not believe in scripts!
- Updating customer accounts and ensuring the systems are accurate
- Exceeding our customer’s expectations by tailoring solutions through great communication and building strong rapport
The ideal candidate for this role would:
- Have previous customer service experience e.g. from within retail or a contact centre
- Have an excellent telephone manner with strong written communication skills
- Be hardworking and engaging with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have developed IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Positive and enthusiastic in their demeanour
Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm and also at the weekend. You will work 38.75 hours within a shift pattern covering these hours so evening and weekend work will be required.
Nisbets the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment.
Quite simply our company purpose is “Catering equipment made simple” we do this in three main ways;
Choice – of product rage, price and shopping channel
Quality – with different product and service options
Service – by setting the industry standard, speed to market and making it easy to do business with us
Nisbets was established in 1983 on the basic principle of providing high quality catering equipment affordably priced. Today Nisbets products cover everything from refrigeration to pastry, cooking machines to knives, and everything in between. At Nisbets, we understand the pressures of a commercial kitchen and making your life easier is at the heart of what we do; Order before 8pm for next day delivery, plus order by 3pm Sunday for Monday delivery!
Our head office is based in Avonmouth, Bristol with offices in Ireland, Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain and Australia. Plus our export division ships to over 100 countries worldwide (wherever you are, its never too far!)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job