Contact Centre Advisor- Christchurch
Are you a motivated individual looking for your next exciting job role? Do you have excellent communication skills and great attention to detail?
Our Client is currently looking for a contact centre advisor in Christchurch. The hours of can be flexible but will be between the hours of 8am and 6pm and will total 37.5 hours. You will also be on £9.47 per hour.
Initially it will be a 12 week contract , however may be permanent if our client believes you would be suitable.
What are the duties in this role?
- Calls from customer residents, police tenants, repairs, diagnostics, rent payments, transfer calls to income recovery officers. Forced calls, free format. Booking in work, raising orders, initiative.
- Taking 40 - 60 calls per day - scenario based issues.
- Common sense and life skills are applicable
- After call time targets, logging in etc., more quality based
- Good communication.
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to empathise, and resilience
- Accuracy is very important
- Customer service skills
- Experience dealing with the public.
- Advantageous if they have previous in this sector.
- Wanting to find a solution to provide the best customer service
- Great pride in resolving
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please do not hesitate to apply. Alternativley please call Danielle on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job