Contact Centre Advisor
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Pay: £9.47 per hour
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Contract: Temp to Perm
Our client is a well known business in the local area and are looking for Contact Centre Advisors.
Your main duties will include:
- Calls/correspondence from customer residents, police, tenants, etc, to deal with issues including repairs, rent payments, disputes, etc
- Booking in work and raising orders with relevant suppliers
- Taking 40 - 60 calls per day
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess excellent initative and communication skills. You may be dealing with vulnerable customers so patience and empathy is important.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to empathise, and resilience
- Accuracy is very important
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Experience dealing with the public
- Wanting to find a solution to provide the best customer service
- Great pride in resolving issues
So if you have previous experience dealing with customers and are looking for a varied customer service role, apply today.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job