Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Bournemouth based Housing Association to recruit 6 Contact Centre Advisors.
The roles are temporary for 12 weeks, with the view to be made permanent and paying £9.47 per hour PAYE.
The working hours will be between 8am - 6pm on a shift basis, with 1.5 hours break time scheduled (1 hour lunch break and 2x 15 minute breaks throughout the day).
- Take 40 - 60 calls per day from customer residents, police tenants, repairs, diagnostics, rent payments, transfer calls to income recovery officers
- Maintain and update the various caller databases
- Receive, progress and monitor responsive repair requests up to the limit of financial authority
- Take and record on line credit/debit card payments from residents & hospital visitors
- Provide a distribution point for Fax & E-mail communications sent to the Group
- Call centre based customer service experience
- Computer literate, ideally including; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Wanting to find a solution to provide the best customer service
- Great pride in resolving problems
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.