What is the National Citizen Service?
The National Citizen Service is a life changing experience for 16 and 17 year olds in England (it is also open to 15-16 year olds in Northern Ireland)
Young people are given the opportunity to do outdoor activities, meet new people and have the chance to put something back into their communities. They learn new skills that they won't learn in school and have a great experience along the way. It is something that looks great on their CV, and applications to universities and colleges.
How will you contribute?
National Citizen Service advisors will be working primarily in an Outbound channel, fast-moving contact centre environment on behalf of the National Citizen Service, a Government-backed client running exciting and growing scheme for young people in England and Nothern Ireland.
The successful candidates will be confident, proven communicators who can provide high quality support and guidance to young people (15-17 year olds) and their parents and guardians in order to engage them in the National Citizen Service and secure their place for a contribution fee.
Key tasks required in the role are:-
- Supporting customer journey from first contact to sign-up
- Representing the ethics and values of National Citizen Service
- Data entry with the ability to maintain a high level of data accuracy
- Taking direction and being flexible across multiple workstreams
- Adhering to high quality standards as set by the service
- Adhering to data protection and working within strict guidelines on safeguarding and child protection
- Rapport building skills essential; making it easy to develop positive relationships
- Achieve personal daily, weekly and monthly sales and conversion targets
- Maintain knowledge of all products and process lines
- Self motivation, drive and a positive "can do" attitude