MAXIMUS is a global outsourcing business, with over 40 years’ experience of working with governments, employers and healthcare practitioners. The health and employment services sectors are expanding as government’s worldwide look for cost-effective, professional outsourcers. We’ve almost doubled in size over just five years and with 15,000 colleagues across four continents, we offer expertise, scale and opportunities for managers who want to grow with us, gain experience and build their career.
In the UK, we provide occupational health services to both the public and private sectors, we deliver contracts for the government’s Work Programme and Fit for Work initiatives and, through Remploy, and we’re Britain’s largest employer of people with disabilities.
This role is with our Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), which operates the Health Assessment Advisory Service for the UK government with 2,000 staff across 150 locations.
You will be answering inbound telephone calls relating to customer appointments wether thats rescheduling, giving directions and the other inbound side will be queries will be relating to their face to face ESA assessment.
- Acts as a single point of contact for customers’ enquiries.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for calls throughout the process - from initial contact to resolution.
- Deals with all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner to ensure good customer experience.
- Follows scripted procedures to ensure all calls are answered in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Offers advice and guidance to customers where appropriate.
- Ensures all information are logged onto the system accurately and where necessary, referred on appropriately to action.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a target orientated environment.
- Excellent customer service skills over the telephone.
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, organisational and time management skills; able to establish and build strong professional relationships with external stakeholders.
- IT literate with strong keyboard speed.
- Team player, as well as able to work on own initiatives.
- Experience in Siebel or another call management system is desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job