Contact Centre/Administration (Dutch, Flemish or German Speaking)
*Must be fluent in either Dutch, Flemish or German*
Location: Central Manchester
37.5 hour week
Training will be provided
- Responsible for handling all contact from customers, primarily by telephone but also by mail, email, fax or via the company website.
- Processing customer payments made by debit/credit card.
- Administration of queries and follow up actions.
- Using multiple IT systems and applications in the course of daily work.
- Providing advice on remedy opportunities relevant to customer’s specific circumstances, including short and long term repayment arrangements.
- Drafting specific letters if required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a focus on delivering results, being a valued team player, and showing resilience and adaptability to achieve personal and team objectives even in difficult circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in both English and Dutch, Flemish or German (candidates must be able to effectively communicate at a business level)
- Positive approach to providing excellent customer service and taking accountability for resolving or escalating customer queries as required
- Confident in meeting deadlines with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency
- Understand and consistently apply fair treatment of customers
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job