Contact Centre Administration Agent - £19,000
This role is based at our Contact Centre in Coleshill and the hours of work will cover shift patterns between the following;
8.00am - 8.00pm Monday - Friday
9.30am - 6.00pm Saturday
10.00am - 4.00pm Sunday
37.5hours over a rota'd basic
We will look at individuals from outside of a contact centre environment as long as they show excellent customer service & problem solving skills.
Are you a motivated, career-driven professional looking for your next role? If you answered yes then this is the opportunity for you, based at our Head Office this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new team in a rapidly expanding part of our business.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
The successful Customer Care Agent will be the first point of contact for all website applications & queries to PerfectHome. You will respond to customers in a quick and efficient manner whilst providing excellent customer service at all times. You will be someone who has a genuine interest in people, providing a first class customer experience and someone who has an excellent telephone manner alongside excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Managing contact with customers building positive relationships with potential, new customers and deal with dissatisfied customers independently to resolve issues (where appropriate)
- Manage the packaging of customer orders through internal processes
- Manage reporting requirements and internal database systems
- Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer's needs and provide 1st time resolutions
- Build strong & lasting relationships with the customer base
- Adherance to FCA regulations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact call centre role or customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous experience of the expectations in a customer focused environment
- Strong account management techniques
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated
- Good judgment & decision making skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment will be beneficial
- Computer literate
- Excellent OTE opportunities
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced contact centre, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes
We are looking to speak to people from such backgrounds/jobs as - contact centre advisor, call centre advisor, telesales, telemarketing, inbound telesales, outbound telesales, customer service advisor, inbound contact centre, inbound customer service, customer service agent, complaints advisor.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job