Randstad are currently supporting our Pembrokeshire based client and are recruiting for a number of Contact Advisers to support all local authorities in the area to deliver the Contact Tracing Service on a full time basis.
The successful candidates will be required to work from home but occasionally will be required to go to the offices.
The business requirement will involve working on a rota basis covering Monday - Sunday between the hours of 08:00 - 20:00. Full time 37 hours per week.
We are looking for candidates who have Proven experience in making high volume outbound calls and excellent administration skills/ logging data.
Main Duties of the role include-
- Contacting members of the public who have been identified as testing positive of COVID 19 , or who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive of COVID 19 and providing public health advice.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate recording of information using systems provided.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Enthusiastic, positive and have an approachable manner;
- Passionate about exceeding customer's expectations and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- A great communicator, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft products, electronic systems and databases;
- Able to work from home and can commit to working a minimum of 37 hours a week over seven days.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'