TalentHQ Recruitment’s goal is to find: the right talent, the right job.
- Position: Contact Adviser
- Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Contract: Permanent, Part-Time
- 25 hours per week, Shift Work: 8am - 8pm/Monday - Friday
- Every Saturday, 8am - 1pm
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication skills?
- Would you be confident taking In bound calls and responding to disputes via phone, emails and social media?
- Maybe you’ve worked in a client/customer services environment before?
- Would you feel confident dealing with escalations and problem solving?
- Maybe you’re currently studying and looking for part-time work around your studies?
- Alternatively, maybe you’re a recent Law graduate or similar and looking to further your career?
- Can you be fairly flexible regarding working shifts during the week? And would you be available to work every Saturday, 8am - 1pm?
- Maybe you’re keen to be part of a friendly, growing contact adviser team?
- Alternatively, maybe you’re keen to work for a growing company with good career prospects?
If you answered 'YES’ to the above, then this could be your next exciting opportunity as aPart-Time 'Contact Adviser’ that you've been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you...
Thank you for your application. However, due to the volume of applicants who apply to vacancies, if you have not heard from a member of the TalentHQ team within 7 days to please accept that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. TalentHQ wish you good luck with your application and job search!
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Client Services
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Services
- Escalation Resolution
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'