Come and join our team at Jaywing.
We are a customer focussed team who work with outstanding partners across all industries, delivering award winning customer experiences through effective, tailored and efficient communication - whatever the channel - phone, email, chat, website.
We are an award winning contact centre which is growing and are looking for talented people to join us working with exciting clients, other very talented people, in a fantastic environment.
Following our biggest most recent new client engagement we are looking for customer focussed Consumer Sales Specialists,who ideally have experience of working in the regulated insurance sector.
Overall purpose of the role
As a Consumer Sales Executive you will act as an ambassador for your client’s brand and will introduce products and services in line with our client’s offering. You will be working within a team of CSEs, in a competitive and supportive environment.
You will be self-motivated, target driven and an excellent communicator that can think on their feet.
The role will require you to take predominantly inbound calls from customers and establish the customer’s specific requirements, as well as actively promoting all client products (cross selling opportunities). Your ability to gather information to ensure the right products and services are identified to secure sales and maximising opportunities is essential.
The ability to be flexible is essential in this role. We will support you to meet Data Protection, FCA guidelines and compliance measures on each call in line with the client’s policies and procedures. You will develop your product knowledge and be aware of competitor offers and industry changes. This is a challenging fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and commitment - This role is key in supporting the growth of our client’s business.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Meet/exceed all individual and team targeted areas o Calls per hour o Sales per hour o Call quality
- Optimise all customer/prospect cross selling opportunities in line with the brand and client expectations.
- Ensure that the database is updated correctly at all times and in line with Client and/or Jaywing requirements, accuracy of data capture will be measured as part of quality monitoring.
- Adopt the appropriate call guide /manner/ call structure during all conversations. You will need the ability to stay resilient and determined balanced with a confident and friendly approach.
- Have great listening skills and attention to detail to ensure the customer receives accurate and relevant information.
- Be brand aware, be passionate and have the client and the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- To represent our client and Jaywing in a professional manner at all times ensuring that calls are conducted in line with the quality standards defined.
- To participate in review meetings, training and coaching sessions as and when required and action any constructive feedback.
- To follow all company attendance and HR policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including performance related bonus, pension scheme, free parking and a discounts scheme.
This role is available now and we have a number of starts dates throughout 2018. So please don't delay and apply right now.
- Customer Service
- Regulatory Requirements
- Drive Results
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'