You’ll be joining our passionate, ambitious team in an exciting, fast-paced & high-growth environment. We pride ourselves on an amazing customer experience with over 95% of our reviews at 5* and some great feedback on Trustpilot. As Sales Lead, you will be responsible for guiding the team of part time and full time associates, and supporting our parents to find the right tutor for their child’s needs. No previous experience working in education is necessary; we have amazing in-house specialists and top talent from the industry to train you!
What you’ll do
- Own the team resource strategy to ensure we can consistently offer support to parents looking for a tutor
- Coach the team in CRM best practice, and act as a 'go to’ person for queries and questions
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to meet targets and support each other
- Lead by example - support parents in finding the right tutor for their child, using phone, email and live chat
- Explain how we work and help match the parent with a tutor for an introductory Free Meeting with the tutor
- Build relationships with your parents and support them in getting the most out of us
- Provide feedback about trends and patterns of parent needs to our Product and Consumer Marketing teams.
- Work with the Customer Engagement Manager to continuously iterate on communication and processes, to ensure we are providing the best service for parents, and the best results for the business
- You have experience guiding a team and are comfortable delivering feedback to help performance
- You love the idea of helping parents find the perfect tutor to help their child succeed
- You have experience working with customers in previous roles
- You’re an excellent communicator who is at ease empathising with customer needs and feels driven to help othersou’re confident working with each parent on a one-to-one basis, ensuring their specific questions and concerns are addressed.
- You’re tech savvy - comfortable with using our in-house CRM solution and live chat
- You are a team player - you work efficiently with a team to achieve team targets, whilst ensuring attention to detail and quality of service
- Helping to improve the educational outcomes of thousands of young people
- A work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support
- Opportunity to work autonomously and make use of your creative flair
- Training and investment in your learning
- Base salary with commission
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and have set up our own EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) committee who host regular events to make sure we live up to those values. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'