As an industry leader, our client prides itself on being led by its people in the dynamic fast moving consumer goods industry. They are looking for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen.
- Resolution of consumer queries and complaints
- Uses judgment and resources available to resolve consumer query, contact by phone, email & letter using principle of 'first time resolution'
- Log all issues requiring follow up on them for future reference
- Resolution could involve receiving product back for inspection, issuing a free spare part or vouchers, or simply finding out more details on a product, troubleshooting problems with 'technical' products or sending out new sets of instructions.
- Escalation of consumer complaints to supervisor when appropriate
- Handling of vouchers to resolve consumer complaints
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience of customer database
- Experience of working in 'call centre' environment with call queuing system
- Ability to log details on system whilst taking calls
- Ability to use various sources of information to resolve queries
- Ability to resolve majority of complaints without escalation
- Think on feet & deal with complaints calmly, sympathetically and professionally
- Excercise judgement in balancing consumer demands and needs of the business.