- Manage the Benchmarking team and its activities from concept of project, coordination and evaluation of sampling sessions, through to data collection and communication of final results.
- Prepare and approve client reports, detailing the evaluation of samples with specific attention to suggested improvements, comparison data and market positioning.
- Responsible for the continuous training and development of the Home Economists, Sensory Technicians and Administrative team.
- Working with the Consumer Testing Services Manager support existing business from major clients, and actively seek to grow and develop an additional volume of business from new clients.
- Assist in the organisation of seminars and conferences including the preparation and delivery of presentations at both internal and external events for food industry clients, including bespoke training courses on Product Benchmarking on and off site
- Responsible for the maintenance of the quality and traceability systems within the Benchmarking section.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a food related subject
- A depth of experience gained within the food or catering industry.
- A strong people manager
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Proficient and extensive knowledge of food and ingredients, processing and the food market place
- Good experience of working with external customers and clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job