£50,000 - £60,000 + package
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business and one of the UK's best loved organisations, operating a number of hugely successful brands. They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Insight Manager to join their growing marketing team.
Reporting into the Head of Insights, you will support in the deliver of the brand strategy using customer insight data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to turn data and reports into actionable recommendations to support business decisions and customer service
- Provide insight recommendations for brand planning as well as ongoing guidance on how to improve customer service levels and quality offerings.
- Disseminate this insight/data and recommend to the wider business to support all functions.
- Review customer offerings/ service to ensure the brand has the best in class customer experience
- Manage competitor tracking, analysis of key trends and keeping up to date with the market place
- Includes ad hoc research projects
What I am looking for:
- Previous experience in research/ insight role (both Qual & Quant)
- Highly motivated individual, works well under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management/ ability to build relationships
- A customer champion, passionate about understanding customers and innovating to meet their needs
- Can evidence innovative and strategic thinking ability
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused insight role, ideally within the leisure or retail sector.
This is a huge opportunity for someone who is looking to join the UKs leading business of it's kind, with a huge focus on insight and truly understanding the customer. Fantastic working culture, flexible working and excellent benefits package.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"