Consumer Insight Consultant
Due to continued growth and demand in our Expert Solutions provision, we are looking for bright, intelligent and analytical individuals to join our team.
Our Expert Solutions consultancy team are industry leaders in completing bespoke projects for most of the top brands and retailers in the UK. Building on our unparalleled continuous research data, we further expand our understanding of consumer and shopper behaviour through cutting edge statistical and analytical approaches.
You will join a small, friendly team who are all passionate about how we can make a real commercial impact through specialist analytical insight rather than just processing numbers. You will be passionate about consumer and shopper research, you want to understand what and why they do things, and also about the food/grocery industry and what our clients do.
- Consult with clients to understand their business issues, building exceptional relationships with key decision makers.
- Attend and lead pitches for bespoke projects in support of client services colleagues.
- Create and develop solutions to client’s consumer, shopper and marketing issues, by liaising with our world class analysts, client service teams and even wider global Kantar colleagues and use evidence data to find solutions.
- Work with client service colleagues to ensure proposed solutions are technically and analytically possible and project manage the work, delivery expertise to resolve project issues and ensuring all project findings can be actioned within client organisations.
- Present complex projects with credibility, passion and impact.
- A background in either; research (client or agency); business analytics and you feel you want to talk about the data not just crunch the numbers, or marketing/brand role and you want to do more on the evidence/insight side.
- Evidence of fantastic client consultation and relationship building skills and experience.
- Proven track record of successfully pitching, winning and directing the delivery of business relevant analysis from market research data.
- Project management experience (including resource management, stakeholder management etc.) of analytical projects.
- Impactful verbal and written communication skills as a presenter and influencer.
I look forward to receiving your application.
- Business Analytics
- Market Research
- Consumer Insight