An exciting opportunity has emerged for an individual with strong communications skills to join my client as a Consumer Communications Executive. Working within the communications team, you will be responsible for building, promoting and protective the company brand’s reputation amongst key external stakeholders. You will also play a key role as part of the press office by working alongside senior level members to oversee influencer relations and support new campaigns launches.
- Ensure Consumer PR agency contracts are up to date and arrange for any renewals
- Oversee the editorial calendar and support on projects as required
- Manage day to day press enquiries including drafting and providing statements and releases
- Work with internal and external teams to identify target audiences for new programmes launches
Key skills & experience:
- Experience working either agency or in-house in a communications role
- Strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.