Our client is urgently seeking a good candidate for a temporary person until May/June. This role based on site at the Glenfield Hospital site. You will be supporting this leading managed services organisation in the cath lab with all the consumables for their equipment. The client is seeking a candidate that can work a minimum of 20 hours a week over 4/5 days ideally. Our client will happily consider students who would enjoy working in a medical environment or clinical/hospital staff who wish to move in to a different role as part of your role will be to build relationships with the trust. You will initially log stock on to the computer and also bring cages of stock up from the warehouse.
Day to day tasks:
- Day to day management of consumables on site
- Add or Supplier Account detail
- Add or amend product details on computer system.
- Manage requisitions including non-stock, raise and enter Purchase orders.
- Stock transfers e.g. adhoc issues on a sale or return basis
- Undertake cyclical and annual stock takes/reconciliation
- Fit and able to push light weight cages of stock from warehouse to office
- Able to stand for reasonable periods
- Accurate and diligent worker