SAS is the world’s largest privately owned software company and the 5th largest software company in the world. Consistently voted in the top 3 of the world’s best multinational workplaces, SAS is the leading vendor of business analytical software. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster.
Due to expansion we are seeking a Project Administrator (Consulting Operations Specialist) to join our Professional Services Operations team, responsible for the development, support and monitoring of processes and standards used by all consulting projects undertaken within the EMEA region. Liaising with other SAS UK and Global departments in support of Professional Services, you will be responsible for the following:
- Continued improvement and maintenance of the key internal systems and processes for time recording, contracting and invoicing
- The provision of UK project status and financial information to management
- Assist in the monthly division invoicing process and the approval of invoicing with Finance.
- PS monthly financial reporting - Revenue, Variance, Reserves, WIP, KPI’s, Forecasting, WINS and FYF reporting
- Bad Debtor Management - Liaison with Finance, Delivery and Engagement Managers and PM’s to resolve Consulting debt
- On Hold project management - Liaison with Delivery and Engagement Managers and Project Owners to reduce number of at risk projects, and move to billable projects
- To provide assistance to Project Managers and Project Owners in all aspects of internal processes pertaining to project delivery
- To liaise with Global HQ on the latest Project Management Methodologies and ensure their correct usage in the delivery of projects in the UK.
Duration: please notice that this will be initially a temporary position with the view to go permanent
As the successful candidate you will have experience in Project Management Office / Project Support Office / Project Administration, with a good appreciation of the financial elements of accruals, invoicing, and crediting. Alternatively, you may have a background in Sales Administration within the software industry. You will have excellent organisation skills, good leadership and negotiation skills, and be able to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success and help our customers change the world. If you believe you have a great talent and the motivation to use it, we would like you to contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job