Our high profile client, based in Letchworth, are looking for a strong and experienced individual that will be responsible for the management of a consulting team focussing on financial management software, HR & Payroll software and a stream of Oracle products.
Job Description General Profile Summary
• They are looking for a strong and experienced individual that will often get involved with projects and clients during the proposal phase, supporting Sales, and Business Development to develop scopes of work, estimates, and schedules, ensuring alignment with company, to successfully deliver compelling business outcomes for both our clients Customers and the business itself.
• Consulting Manager will take ownership of hiring, building, developing and retaining consulting teams to deliver.
• They will also work and manage with any third-party vendor which forms part of our solutions.
Experience (5+ years) of product Lifecycle management in a customer or supplier environment including working knowledge of typical IT applications and systems currently being utilized in these industries.
Working understanding and experience of BIM Implementations. (people, processes and technologies).
Awareness of CIBS technologies and solutions an advantage.
Consulting Practice Management
• Consulting Management - (5+ years) Managing, Developing and Growing a Consulting business, teams and solutions.
• IT Management (5+ years) - demonstrated experience with leading complex customer software project implementations. Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve project objectives and deliver projects that ultimately go into production within cost/schedule constraints.
• Working experience in a Sales or Business Development role or Sales management is a mandatory. Sales role can be in services or products.
• Working experience with Business Consulting and Process Improvement methodologies.
• Working experience with software implementation project management methodologies throughout software development project lifecycle.
• Working experience consulting with customers to architect and design solutions based on business requirements. Experience with delivering software to customers for acceptance.
• University Degree.
• Experience with delivering software solutions to customers with preference in financial management software, HR & Payroll software and or Oracle products.
• Demonstrated ability to hire, build, develop and retain teams.
• Writing skills - demonstrated ability to review and write scopes of work, project-related documentation, and develop and present presentations
• Demonstrated ability to estimate solutions delivery projects
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.