Consulting Managers - Data & Analytics
Financial Services Sector
Location: London, Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh with travel required
Salary: Salary plus 15% flexible benefits package and bonus
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Consulting Managers with data and analytics transformation experience to join our growing consultancy team within our Financial Services sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Consulting Managers will be effective practitionersin one or more of the following key data and analytics competencies:
- Risk & Regulatory - expert in good practice / tools in the application of data & analytics to support risk and regulatory outcomes
- Operation Excellence - Definition, design and execution of effective operating models, services and solutions in a minimum of the following: Big data; Advanced Analytics; Data Visualisation, MI & Reporting, Data Management, Data Services, Data Wrangling; Data Architecture and Governance
- Customer Experience - expert in good practice / tools in the application of data & analytics to support customer experience
The Consulting Managers will be domain experts in data and analytics transformation, working with senior client stakeholders and able to provide strategy and transformation consultancy to clients in the financial services sector. The Consulting Managers will be responsible for shaping, creating and delivering client engagements that deliver high value outcomes for our clients.
- Bring sector knowledge and understanding of the key business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Shape, create and deliver client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients and high value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Lead and manage a work-stream, medium scale project or proposal in line with agreed scope, time and financial measure in order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network.
- Maintain and further develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise within their specialist areas through networking and research in order contribute to the success of projects, the development of client offerings and general business development.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- Proactively look to secure follow on work with clients in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and additional revenue.
- Manage the delivery of your own and your team’s work to ensure we meet required standards and go beyond this to delight our clients.
- A track record of delivering data and analytics transformation consulting within the financial services sector.
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives.
- Understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the financial services sector.
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
- Experience of describing and positioning data and analytics propositions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment and creating compelling business cases.
- Ability to define business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver.
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'