Consulting Lead (Senior Manager) – Digital Identity
Package: Salary + Car Allowance +Private Healthcare + 3% Flex Fund + Life Assurance + Bonus
Location: UK Mobile
Sopra Steria helps government to solve today’s big challenges. We combine technical expertise and delivery capability with vision to accelerate change and reimagine the way that public services are designed and delivered.? We work with energy and integrity to create?intelligent, highly secure, joined-up solutions that make a difference to everyday lives. We’ve been helping government to make a difference for 50 years, creating common systems and approaches, enabling government to work across multiple agencies and radically transform how public services are delivered. Empowering government to make a difference to everyone, every day.
The Day Job
As part of Sopra Steria’s growing management consultancy business, we are recruiting for a Consulting Lead with expertise within digital identity. This position will provide you with a key and integral role to build and develop strong client relationships and expand Sopra Steria’s client footprint within identity verification sector.
The Consulting Lead will be responsible for identifying and developing consulting opportunities in the digital identity market and taking ownership for large scale or complex consulting projects and their deliverables. You will possess a solid business understanding regarding the needs of our customers and how the ‘market’ is responding, changing and developing in the identity verification sector.
- Work closely with our customers and Executive Client Directors to combine fresh thinking and excellent sector knowledge to identify and develop intelligent and innovative consulting solutions.
- Able to work closely with clients as a Trusted Advisor and ‘think with’ them to capture and shape consulting opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve.
- Work as part of our multi-disciplinary teams with a strong grasp of your domain to architect innovative solutions.
- Use strong solutioning skills to define and translate needs and requirements in a formalised manner.
- Be willing to take ownership for large scale or complex consulting projects and their deliverables.
- Support the establishment of Sopra Steria as a thought leader in digital identity sectors through participation in industry forums, speaking events and social media.
- Support a consulting-led culture by embracing innovative, highly disruptive technologies that deliver new ways of working in a digital world.
- Inspire the wider Consulting Community through sharing personal knowledge, coaching and the design and delivery of development activities.
- Experience from an established consultancy or senior digital identity position.
- Knowledge of the products, processes, systems and players in digital identity sector.
- Specialist knowledge of identity verification and biometrics.
- Ability to describes and sell business solutions that embraces business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experience of building complex proposals and business cases
- Experience of delivering business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market.
- Experience of managing large scale, complex projects and project teams.
- A great leader with a collaborative working style.
- Degree level education or equivalent, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering (includes appropriate apprenticeships).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'