Consulting in Recruitment - Career for Motivated Minds
Work with our ambitious business - we are going Global in 2019 - become our future leader!
When you are a recent graduate or an entry level candidate that looks for an international career, we like you! If you also want to work in the commercial / business orientated field of Recruitment, we think you are great. When you have a good level of English and you speak Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Danish or Flemish you have another plus! If on top of it all you are open to move to Prague for 6 to 10 months and you want to be successful, you look at things with the entrepreneurial view and have a motivated mind … give us a call or send us an e-mail… you may have found your new job.
What's in it for you:
* Paid training based in Prague for 6 to 10 months
* International career opportunity
* High earning potential - 1st year on target earnings £22,000 - £34,000, 2nd year on target earnings £40,000 - £70,000 and 3rd year £60,000 +
* Rewarding environment, people from all over Europe who speak over 26 languages and motivate each other
* Relocation bonus and local support
Please contact Anna Budner - I am a Talent Acquisition Team Leader at NonStop and for the last 3 and half years I have been successfully recruiting people from within the European Union. You can reach me immediately on . You can also email me
Follow us on facebook, twitter, linked in as well as our career site and other social media for the latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
* Ability to move to Prague for a period of 6 to 10 months
* One of the following languages: German, Dutch, Flemish, Swedish, Danish, French or English
* Interest in Business / Commercial role
* Drive, hunger, motivation, passion
* An experience of up to 3 years - as it is an entry level job
- entry level
- Czech Republic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job