Our Client is a leading strategic consultancy and leading enterprise and best practices consulting firm working with global companies.
They require a dynamic Consulting Director to be part of their Global Business Services (GBS) Transformation Practice they are industry leaders in developing and implementing strategic solutions for the Finance function that enable the function to improve decision- making capabilities, increase productivity and provide a platform for increased growth of the business.
The Consulting Director is required to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways, including maintaining and growing client relationships and directing consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution. The primary offerings of this practice area are: GBS Strategy, GBS Transformation, GBS Center of Excellence/Delivery Model and Finance Technology. The Consulting Director is well versed in business transformation and is responsible for knowledge capital development. The Consulting Director should be skilled in identifying follow-on opportunities at existing clients and should have the ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with current clients. A Consulting Director must possess leadership skills, and significantly contribute to opportunities and delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Effectively manage some aspects of the Client Service Cycle - Pre-proposal, proposal, initiation, delivery, close.
- Solid experience of process re-design and an understanding of planning tools.
- Supports team in maximizing performance.
- Support the execute on defined development plan to achieve personal development goals (i.e. skills development, capability
expansion; business development; solution framing and positioning; project sizing and planning; project
management; client relationship management.)
- Regularly deepens knowledge and skills speciality in delivery areas.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Help grow and develop the Practice through revenue creation in GBS Transformation and relationship building.
- Consulting Director will provide advise with Clients in GBS transformations.
- Help grow and develop GBS Transformation Practice.
- Help develop market/client winning propositions within the Practice.
- Help to large scale business GBS projects.
- Help to create large downstream revenue opportunities for GBS.
- Help lead large scale GBS projects.
Global Business Services (GBS) Transformation sector and clients Large scale GBS Transformation at C suite level.
Viewed as a subject matter expert in areas such as (Digital, HR, Finance, IT) Transformation at expert level
Min. 10 years in major Global Business Services (GBS) Transformation or associated solutions including 12 years plus in consultancy in a consulting firm or Professional Services organisation in a leadership role.
- Business Transformation
- Management Consulting
- Performance Management
- Shared Services
- Global Business Services