My client, a Tier 1 Global company, urgently requires a Consulting Director, to work within their Insurance sector.
The purpose of this client-facing role is to provide high-level expertise on all data-related challenges ( data technology, data architecture, analytic - including Machine Learning, Workflows, Planning, Data Design, Governance and Data Migration)
As a Trusted Advisor, you will provide business focused data-related guidance on key client solutions and be a point of contact for Senior Stakeholders/C-Suite. This includes providing guidance on how traditional data architecture is changing due to the growth of Cloud-Native Serverless Computing, Micro-Services, Open API design and from IaaS to PaaS capabilities.
The ideal Candidates:
- Will have demonstrable experience of applying technical understanding to real world insurance business challenges and understand how data can be used as a competitive capability.
- Will have a proven track record in Data Architecture
- Recent exposure to current cloud native data, analytical forms and data driven digital transformation initiatives.
- Architecture Design and implementation expertise in: Azure, and/or AWS Cloud Data and Analytics Platforms.
- Scalable Enterprise Data Solutions, e.g.. Data Lake, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts, etc
- Big Data Solutions: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, etc
- Databases: Netezza, Bigquery, Terradata, Redshift, Snowflake
- ETL Workloads: and related tools: SQL, JAVA, SVN, Git
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of how the legacy data world is being transformed by emerging data and analytic capabilities along with the changing demand to support Data Science and Machine Learning based analytics.
Please submit your cv to be considered for this role and feel free to contact Nichola Jude should you require any further information.
- Machine Learning
- Data Architecture
- Enterprise Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'