We require an experienced Client Service Relationship Manager (CSRM) as we grow our digital and cloud managed service business to manage the relationships with a diverse range of clients in a fast moving environment.
The CSRM plays a vital role in managing and fostering long-term client relationships, acting as the bridge between the client, our on-going technical delivery programme teams and the managed service operational delivery teams. The key responsibility of the CSRM is governance across all areas of the services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.Location
You will be based on a client’s site in Malmesbury with the occasional requirement to travel to other Deloitte and client sites in the UKHours
This is a permanent, full-time position.Responsibilities
As a Client Service Relationship Manager you will:
- Be responsible for leading the client communications in relation to all service related interactions and the performance of the service.
- Be adaptable and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, especially in early stages of engagements.
- Be responsible for ensuring Deloitte and our clients meet all contracted Service obligations
- Drive Continuous Improvement through reporting, trend analysis and service improvement plans
- Manage operational risks and issues related to the engagement
- Financial management of managed service accounts
- Identify further commercial opportunities within existing account
- Contribute as an active member of the wider engagement management team
- Play an active role in initial service transition efforts
- Work closely with the Web Operations leads and Cloud Operations leads and their teams regarding on-going operational activities that are impacting service or the client.
- Play an active part in the Change and Release management meetings
- Play an active part in the discussions regarding the on-going delivery programme and/or programme release roadmap to ensure you have a full awareness of the potential impacts on the operational service
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating in a client relationship management role focussing on service delivery
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to influence up to executive level
- Proven experience of managing customer expectation within a support service environment
- Experience of SLA Management and what it means to the client
- Understanding of agile and DevOps approaches to delivery
- ITIL practitioner, expert desirable
- An understanding of the current Data Protection and Privacy legislation
- Proven experience and understanding of working in eCommerce or with eCommerce clients.
- Proven experience in team leadership and mentoring others
- Proven experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation
- Proven experience of contract negotiation/supplier management
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration - with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway - pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway - pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway - pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)About DeloitteOur Purpose & StrategyTo make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job