Fancy the chance to work with Silverbear? The leading MS partner for Membership and NFP organisations in the UK and Ireland.
We are currently serving 4.2 million members and managing £440 million of subscriptions, donations, and payments every year. A truly high attention to detail and expectation means we are constantly striving to deliver the best to our clients.
Silverbear is part of the fast-scaling organisation ClearCourse. This means we can offer you benefits such as:
- Investment, with opportunities for training and promotion
- Private healthcare
- Cash plan which can be used for (dental check-ups and treatments, optical prescription, massages, physio, etc..)
- Life Assurance, Group income protection and Lifeworks 24/7 support
- Bike to Work
- Additional Pension
- Hybrid working environment
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiatstic and motivated D365 Consultant. The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited too:
- Design and scope the customer membership solution needs and requirements
- Advise, build and maintain membership systems according to customer needs and specifications
- Develop excellent all round customer relations at all levels
- Be actively involved from late sales (possibly assisting in presales) through to hand over to our support team
- Identify and clearly document the customers business requirements and processes aligning it to the Silverbear solution
- Deliver the CRM and Portal configuration, customisation and guide the implementation of the solution within each project
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover with cash plan
- Group Income protection
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Generous training budgets and reimbursement for professional memberships,
- Hybrid-working model with 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Additional flexible benefits with the Perkbox platform providing discounts and freebies from major retailers
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'