WPM works with 80% of UK universities, as well as a growing number of further education colleges, helping clients harness our unique sector research, events, consultancy, support, training and Payment Platform to help institutions collect and secure their incoming payments.
This is a great opportunity to join WPM’s Consultancy team and help the UK university sector understand and improve their incoming payment processes, while helping them to solve broader business problems
You will also help develop and apply WPM’s Payment Acceptance Consultancy Framework to individual institution’s needs and thereby helping provide great student/payer experiences, minimising staff effort while maximising efficiency around payment processes, and helping institutions manage and/or reduce external transaction costs.
You will have a background which demonstrates an ability to understand and advise on complex processes, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and a willingness and desire to help keep learning and helping develop our consultancy offering.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working in a professional services and/or SaaS environment
- Experience of business analysis or comparable skill set
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing practices and client mindsets
- Ability to present technical concepts and lead webinars, in a clear manner whether that is on a site visit, scoping call or via written communications
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn, develop and share knowledge and experience
Travel: This role will be largely office-based (our modern office is located in Burgess Hill), although current circumstances mean that our Consultants are working from home. As this is a client facing role ad-hoc travel to university institutions around the UK will be expected on occasion however, we anticipate that there will be a higher proportion of virtual interaction in the short and medium term at least.
Our benefits include;
- A genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
- Business Analysis
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'