This unique company are based close to all the local amenities, car parking, train station, bus stop and in the town centre of Bracknell working within the Healthcare sector.
You will be working with a global team as a Data Warehouse Specialist within the Healthcare sector. This company is an Analytics and Advisory business with a uniquely developed solution. You will be working collaboratively to support clients, who are mainly based in the UK. Projects range from small-scale data marts to much larger and more complex solutions. The business intelligence solutions are accessed through a Web App, utilise an SQL Server data warehouse with typically anything up to 100 million records and fact tables built using the client’s data. They are hosted on a managed service or with the client.
I am looking for an individual who wants exposure to leading-edge environments, both hardware and software. The individual will work as part of a small team and will be exposed to a broad knowledge base and develop technical SQL solutions for clients.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, your duties will include.
- Working with the Technical Manager, Development team, Stakeholders, and Health SMEs
- Design and build Data Warehouses
- Produce and communicate logical and conceptual models, processes, and data flows
- Produce logical and outline physical designs for target data warehouses
- Specify transformation, linking and data re-coding rules
- Provide data structures that can be synchronised, and data integrity maintained.
- Communicate solution requirements to other technical consultants and system builders
- Formulate plans for, and help manage, system testing and user acceptance testing
#Technical Business Consultant #DataWarehouse
As the Technical Business Consultant, you will have.
- Must have the ability to use SQL, SSIS
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate, engineering, or scientific discipline
- .NET programming in VB or Java
- Process and data modelling
- Reverse engineer a data model from a live system
- Experience of dimensional analysis / temporal stability / divergent coding of data
Your personal skills will include.
- Comfortable working customer facing with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A desire to learn for, and maintain professional qualifications
- Strong ownership skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative to company standards and in a team environment
?This is a highly flexible, small profitable company, you have the flexibility to work in the office or at home. You will be travelling within the UK to client sites (COVID dependant), and at times on short notice, this will be reviewed on a month by month basis due to COVID
- Competitive salary up to £60k per annum, and an extensive benefits package
- Good access by train, bus to the company and, car parking provided
- Support to maintain professional qualifications
- Generous pension contribution up to 8%
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 0900 -1730, 37.5 hours (except Public Holidays) and you have 5 weeks holidays per year
- Occasional interactions with our NZ/Australian offices expected outside office hours.
Contact Charlene Mallon now for more information on this new requirement
- Health Care
- Sql Server
- Data Warehouse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'