Due to rapid expansion Ameo has a brand-new office in Birmingham’s Colmore Gate and we are looking for a Consultant to join us on our exciting growth journey.
If you are seeking a business development role where you can work autonomously while enjoying a wealth of support from our team, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our hands-on team are leaders in the field of management consultancy and recruitment consultancy, and we want to develop leaders of the future.
Ameo supports clients as they implement change at pace and across multiple sectors. From large-scale transformations to smaller advisory projects, we deliver change programmes, provide practical advice and tap into our network of resources to bolster our clients’ capabilities. We punch above our weight and compete with much larger organisations within the marketplace.
The role of Consultant is a critical role within our business. You will be focused on building market-specific networks to develop and service new business opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- An interest in people and in understanding their challenges is essential - you won’t just be someone who makes small talk, but someone who listens, challenges, asks questions and builds lasting relationships
- A dedicated, confident and persuasive communicator with a customer-focused approach
- Experience within a service sales environment is desirable, as is a good working knowledge of CRM systems
In return, Ameo will offer you:
- The chance to gain a strong understanding of project and programme management and the markets in which we operate
- The opportunity to work closely with Ameo’s Directors and Partners. You will, therefore, be able to develop your Consultancy knowledge and experience at a much faster rate than would be possible in a larger consultancy
- A competitive salary and bonus structure linked to performance
- A first class work environment based in a newly refurbished office right in the centre of Birmingham’s business district
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular staff events